Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting back in the groooove

Whew! April has been a busy month and honestly, it's kicking my booty!

I've been overwhelmed with school, moving, financial & housekeeping issues, starting a new job, and finishing up my two weeks at my old job.

Not to mention, my dog has been an absolute terror these past couple of weeks and has chewed up SO much stuff. I thought he was over this phase, but apparently now. In fact, today I just lost my phone charger to his naughty ways. I only have two bars left, and since my phone is pretty old, I have to order the charger online unless I manage to find it at Wal Mart or something. There is no way I can be phone-less this entire weekend, especially since I will be working 4-5 shifts between my two jobs within three days.

Although my life has been crazy hectic, I have to say I've been enjoying every (almost) minute of it! I'm excited to begin a new career and move closer towards my dream of being a nurse. I'm excited to close one chapter in my life and open another. I'm excited to move into this new place with my boyfriend and friend. I'm excited to being closer to being finished with nursing school.

The one regret I have is that I haven't been eating healthy at all. Since we moved into our new place and didn't have many groceries, I've been buying fast food and eating junk. I'm talking donuts, oreos, chick fil a, milkshakes-you name it, I ate it.

That needs to change now! I haven't cooked in so long because I've been so busy, but I'm going to make time. My health shouldn't be put on the backburner, it should be a priority. Unfortunately, I haven't spent much time at the gym either. Especially since my new apartment complex doesn't have one :(. I do have a gym membership, but I miss the quietness and closeness of using the apartment complex gym.

I'm finishing up some online modules and then I have to run to Wal Mart right now (at 11pm, ugh) to run some errands, come home and print out some study material, and hopefully get some sleep before my 5am wakeup call.

This weekend will be crazy! I can't wait til Monday at 4pm when I can finally *breathe*, although it won't last for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment