Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aye Caramba!

Living in San Diego, I get to enjoy wonderful Mexican food anytime I want it. It's one of the many perks of living in this wonderful city.

I was craving some Mexican food and my dad was coming over for dinner so I decided to cook Huevos Rancheros (which is usually served as a breakfast/brunch meal), and Flan for dessert!

I got this Huevos Rancheros recipe from Food Network. It was pretty tasty. I added one habanero in place of a jalapeno pepper because I looove my food spicy, and it gave it more of a kick. I also added two garlic cloves instead of just a teaspoon. My motto is, you can never add enough garlic!

Making the sauce.

Ready to eat!



This is literally the first free moment I have had to myself tonight and I'm feeling pretty sore, so I decided to take a rest day from working out. I feel guilty about it, but I know this will help my muscles heal and tomorrow I'll be back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment