Friday, April 1, 2011

Not Feeling it Today..

Today I did Day 4 of C25K, and boy, was I exhausted!

While running/walking, everything felt off. I felt exhausted, RAVENOUS, had a cramp in my side, and my feet were killing me! I didn't eat any protein bites so maybe my energy source was less than usual? I know I need to get fitted for running shoes, but I wonder why my energy level just wasn't there?

I ran faster than I usually do, and completed my first mile in 13:30 mins...including my 5 min walking warmup. Usually I reach 1 mile at 15 minutes. Maybe I expended too much energy in the beginning and I wasn't ready to run as fast?

I completed 2.04 miles in 30 minutes which is better than my 2nd day, so at least I am still improving, somewhat. I'm either going to complete a workout video tonight, or head back to the gym and do another 30 minutes on the treadmill. I don't feel satisfied with my workout today!

My playlist today included:
F**K You-Cee Lo Green
Electric Feel-MGMT
We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands-The Academy Is...
Bittersweet Symphony-The Verve
Baby One More Time-Britney Spears
You Oughta Know-Alanis Morisette
The Way You Love Me-Keri Hilson
Circus-Britney Spears

Off to lay out by the pool. I love San Diego <3

No comments:

Post a Comment