Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sore Legs

Whew! After my workout yesterday, I left the gym feeling extremely sore. I had to close at work last night, so that was 6 hours of standing, and definitely didn't help out my soreness any. I have to close the lunch day shift today, so I'm planning to rest my legs and study once I get home.

I know I need to recover so I won't be running today, but I will do some light cardio. I'm debating between a Jillian Michaels DVD, or taking a class at the gym!

For lunch, I had a whole wheat grilled cheese sandwich with 3 turkey sausages and a load of veggies!

I was lucky enough to come home and discover the boyfriend cooking dinner for me! He baked chicken in bread crumbs and served it with a side of mashed potatoes. We both agreed the baked chicken was lacking in flavor so he had his with some Louisiana hot sauce, and I had mine with some Sriracha hot sauce. Problem solved!

Anto had a LARGE portion.

He was just a little inpatient!

My petite portion ;) I couldn't even eat all of it!
I leave you with cat & dog kisses :)

 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment