Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life as We Know It

Last night, Anto and I spent the afternoon watching Life as We Know It.

I thought the movie was so cute! I think as I get older, the more I enjoy chick flick movies ;). I also loved the line when Josh Duhamel asked Katherine Heigl, "Do you blog?" Awesome.

This morning I ended up sleeping in again. Tomorrow, I plan to wake up around 6:30 to get myself back into the routine of waking up early for school (I go back Monday!)

I picked up a shift at work today (gotta pay them bills!), and I'm regretting it. Mother Nature decided to present San Diego with some GORGEOUS weather! It's around 80 degrees right now. Perfect for lounging by the pool and catching up on some studying ;).

However, I have to be at work by 3:00, and I spent about 40 minutes at the gym, which doesn't leave me any time at all to hang out by the pool. I do have tomorrow off, so I hope the weather stays the same and I get to lay out and study all day.

I really want to go hiking, unfortunately I can't seem to find any hiking buddies that have the same days off as I do. One of my hiking buddies moved back to Canada, which I am still so sad about, and the other two girls I hike with work on Fridays. I asked a different friend if she wanted go hiking, and she thought it was the most hilarious thing ever...she's not a fan of hiking. I would ask Anto, but he is working a 12 hour shift tomorrow, and he's not the biggest fan of hiking ever. That leaves the option of me going alone...but in all honesty there have been so many stories of girls getting murdered/raped/kidnapped while they have been jogging alone in the DAYTIME, and it's just not worth the risk.

One of my favorite hikes!
Anywho, today I completed Day 3 of C25K, and did 2.41 miles in 36 minutes. Mind you, I did a lot of walking. I did 20 minutes of the plan, plus the 5 minute warmup, and spent the rest of the time walking as a cool down. I know this is an incredibly slow time, but I can feel myself improving, and that's what counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment